Sysmex New Zealand is hiring a Clinical Product Owner, a unique opportunity to be part of Sysmex’s commitment to shaping the advancement of healthcare.
Reporting to the Head of Software Development you will bring your expert technical and clinical knowledge to deliver the roadmap for our digital health portfolio which encompasses the Eclair product.
Eclair is widely adopted across New Zealand as an essential source of diagnostic data, supporting the clinical workflow for clinicians, healthcare providers, laboratories, radiology services and more. Sysmex NZ has exciting plans for Eclair including initiatives to support the digital health vision for NZ and global market opportunities.
Your input will be vital to guide the future of this exceptional product, along with your ability build trusting customer relationships to achieve business objectives.
The right person will bring to the role:
- Subject matter expertise; an in-depth knowledge of the Health IT industry, relevant technologies and industry standards
- Strategic vision, consulting, expertise and direction
- A clinical background and desire to implement solutions to continuously improve the patient experience and clinical workflow
- Technical leadership for product development, implementation, upgrades and support services
- A can do attitude and a willingness to be involved in product development sales and marketing activities
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar discipline
- 5+ years relevant clinical and / or enterprise product development experience
- Experience with .Net & Web development, Cloud & mobile platforms
- Track record in successful solution architecture and design.
- Track record in delivering business impact through IT enabled solutions.
- Experience of Agile and DevOps
- Experience with all artifacts of modelling information in an enterprise
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
Why work for Sysmex:
- Close-knit, friendly professional team. We value diversity
- Healthy work / life balance with flexibility
- Stable environment
- Fantastic learning and career opportunities
- Chance to give back as part of Sysmex’s Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Opportunity to work for a globally respected market leader in digital health solutions